We’ve been helping manufacturers and distributors move materials horizontally for more than 60 years, and we’ve learned what our kind of customers need to get the job done. That’s the reason we build Pack Mule to a higher standard—and that’s why we encourage you to try Pack Mule in your facility, doing your work.
- Up to 50% more runtime than other manufacturers’ vehicles because Pack Mule has a higher amp/hour battery, better tires, and superior power control.
- Up to three times the warranty—3 years with no hour limitations.
- Low maintenance requirements—or with optional batteries and tires, virtually no maintenance requirements.
- Pack Mule service—Quicker delivery and quicker response.
- A deck formed from a single sheet of heavy-duty 10-gauge steel.
- Pack Mule’s 3-year warranty.
- The industry’s most flexible shelf configurations. Choose the number of shelves you need now or later.
Pack Mule trailers are certainly
quieter and more robust. And
they have a tighter turning
radius and better tracking.”