PACK MULE TOWABLE DELIVERY CART
PACK MULE offers modular
DELIVERY CARTS for
your custom applications.
PACK MULE Delivery Carts are built to hold up shift after shift, day after day—either as a single trailer or as multiple trailers chained together.
- Unique bolt-on shelf system.
- Safety-designed, universal spring-loaded tow bar and hitch.
- Rugged, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel deck.
- Heavy-duty shelf supports.
- Sturdy corner swivel stabilizing wheels.
- Sealed main-load center wheels with automotive-grade tapered roller bearings.
- Sturdy push bar for easy maneuvering when unhitched.
- Backed by Pack Mule's industry-leading 3-year warranty.
1000 LB CAPACITY
1500 LB CAPACITY
2000 LB CAPACITY
3000 LB CAPACITY
4000 LB CAPACITY
The PACK MULE Difference
In order to make the best towable carts in the industry, we look at the competition. Here are a few of the features you get with a Pack Mule towable cart that you can’t get with others.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The industry’s only deck formed from a single sheet of steel. Others use lighter-weight steel and welded decks.
- FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION: Get the trailer you need fully configured without delays and order accessories at any time if your needs change. Nobody else has that.
- SERVICE AND SPEED: We’ve learned what it takes to buy a trailer from the others. We'll get you the trailer you need with less hassle and in half the time as the others. Sometimes sooner.
- THREE YEAR WARRANTY: Pack Mule offers the only three-year warranty in the business, just like we do on our electric vehicles.
|Pack Mule||2000 lbs.|
|With standard specs, PACK MULE gets more done per trip.|
|Pack Mule||Single sheet, 10-gauge steel with side-to-side lateral supports and heavy-duty frame.|
|Competitor||Lighter 13-gauge deck without frame.|
|The heavier duty single-sheet deck, fully supported side-to-side means that your cargo is more secure and your trailer is less likely to have a deck failure.|
|Pack Mule||Welded metal. 33% thicker than the competition.|
|Competitor||Thinner bent sheet metal supports.|
|Pack Mule’s stronger shelf supports make your shelf-loaded cargo more secure, reducing the possibility of cargo loss.|
|Pack Mule||Capped, two bolts per vertical member.|
|Competitor||Uncapped, single bolt per vertical member.|
|Pack Mule caps the raw metal edges of the vertical members to prevent injury and damage to cargo during loading. It uses twice the number of bolts to increase stability.|
|Pack Mule||Automotive-grade tapered bearings. Sealed bearings with protective cover.|
|Pack Mule’s automotive-grade tapered bearings are designed to work better and longer than roller bearings, and the heavier-duty wheel construction will stand up to heavy use.|
|Pack Mule||Available any time — with or after the order. Easy bolt-on installation. Four-corner support.|
|Competitor||Add-on shelves are not available.|
|If your needs change, Pack Mule makes it easy to accommodate them. The easy-to-install bolt-on shelves helps you do more with the trailer.|
|Pack Mule||3-Year Warranty|
|Pack Mule provides the industry’s only three-year warranty. And it has no hours limitations.|
|Pack Mule||2 weeks or less.|
|Pack Mule generally beats any competitors’ delivery time by more than half.|
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
Try a PACK MULE vehicle and/or trailer in your facility. No commitment required.
We’ve been helping manufacturers and distributors move materials horizontally for more than 60 years, and we’ve learned what customers need to get the job done. That’s the reason we build PACK MULE to a higher standard—and that’s why we encourage you to test them in your facility, doing your work.