PACK MULE's Single Pallet Carts provide immediate efficiency gains to horizontal material handling operations. Purpose designed and manufactured to seamlessly move multiple loaded pallets in a chain for a forklift free environment. Available in easy-maneuver single-pallet and high-efficiency double-pallet carts.
- 3/8” thick pallet guide corners for speed of transfer and longevity in tough environments.
- Removable push bar handle system.
- Universal spring-loaded tow bar and hitch – Standard Equipment.
- Maximized useable pallet space.
- Uniquely engineered pallet guiding handle bar provision.
- Forklift slots for versatility.
- 2,500lb. payload capability.
The PACK MULE Difference
In order to make the best towable carts in the industry, we look at the competition. Here are a few of the features you get with a Pack Mule towable cart that you can’t get with others.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The industry’s only deck formed from a single sheet of steel. Others use lighter-weight steel and welded decks.
- FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION: Get the trailer you need fully configured without delays and order accessories at any time if your needs change. Nobody else has that.
- SERVICE AND SPEED: We’ve learned what it takes to buy a trailer from the others. We'll get you the trailer you need with less hassle and in half the time as the others. Sometimes sooner.
- THREE YEAR WARRANTY: Pack Mule offers the only three-year warranty in the business, just like we do on our electric vehicles.
|Pack Mule||2000 lbs.|
|Pack Mule||Single sheet, 10-gauge steel with side-to-side lateral supports and heavy-duty frame.|
|Others||Lighter 13-gauge deck.|
|The heavier duty single-sheet deck, fully supported side-to-side means that your cargo is more secure and your trailer is less likely to have a deck failure.|
|Pack Mule||Heavy-duty angled pallet guides.|
|Others||Lighter weight perpendicular pallet guides.|
|Pack Mule’s heavy-duty angled pallet guides make loading easier and quicker. The angled guides not only provide extra area, but guide the pallet to the deck. And they’re designed to last for years.|
|Pack Mule||Heavy-duty, “no give” handle.|
|Others||Lighter push handle.|
Pallet trailers need push handles that hold up to day-after-day use. Pack Mule’s heavier duty handle does. You can actually feel the difference.
Wheels and Bearings
|Pack Mule||Automotive-grade tapered bearings. Sealed bearings with protective cover.|
|Pack Mule’s automotive-grade tapered bearings are designed to work better and longer than roller bearings, and the heavier-duty wheel construction will stand up to heavy use.|
|Pack Mule||3-Year Warranty|
|Pack Mule provides the industry’s only three-year warranty. And it has no hours limitations.|
|Pack Mule||2 weeks or less.|
|Pack Mule generally beats any competitors’ delivery time by more than half.|
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
Try a PACK MULE vehicle and/or trailer in your facility. No commitment required.
We’ve been helping manufacturers and distributors move materials horizontally for more than 60 years, and we’ve learned what customers need to get the job done. That’s the reason we build PACK MULE to a higher standard—and that’s why we encourage you to test them in your facility, doing your work.