PACK MULE TOWABLE ORDER PICKER CART
Productivity of your
A PACK MULE innovation, the
TOWABLE ORDER PICKER CART
increases productivity by up to 400%.
PACK MULE's Towable Order Picking Carts greatly increase productivity in order picking applications, particularly in today’s large facilities where the distance between the order picking area and the shipping area can be substantial.
- Eliminates the need for forklifts when moving orders or parts to the next station.
- Enclosed cargo space protects the cargo, the operator and anyone working below.
- Provides 200% more cargo space than a wooden pallet.
- Easy connection to any order picker forklift.
- Swing-down shelves on multi-shelf units for greater loading flexibility.
- Available with one, two, or three decks.
- Backed by Pack Mule’s industry- leading three-year warranty.
Length: 40" to 56"
Width: 36" to 50"
Additional Sizes Available
Total Capacity: Up to 1500 lb
Fold-down Shelves: Up to 250 lb
Heavy Duty 1/4 inch steel with Aluminum Shelving and Automotive-Grade Wheel Bearings
6 Wheel "Center Steer"
4 Wheel "Caster Steer"
All PACK MULE Electric Utility Vehicles and Towable Carts come with our industry-leading 3-year, no hours limit warranty.
• Custom configurations and sizes - built to your specific operational and equipment needs
• Tru-Track Precision Tow Bar & Hitch
• No-Slip Rubber or Wood deck covering
• Noise-dampening Hush Kit
• Height adjustable, swing-down shelves
• Foot Holding Brake
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
Try a PACK MULE vehicle and/or trailer in your facility. No commitment required.
We’ve been helping manufacturers and distributors move materials horizontally for more than 60 years, and we’ve learned what customers need to get the job done. That’s the reason we build PACK MULE to a higher standard—and that’s why we encourage you to test them in your facility, doing your work.
The PACK MULE Difference
In order to make the best towable carts in the industry, we look at the competition to make sure ours is built better. Here are a few of the features you get with a Pack Mule trailer that you can’t get with others.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The industry’s only deck formed from a single sheet of steel. Others use lighter-weight steel and welded decks.
- FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATION: Get the trailer you need fully configured without delays and order accessories at any time if your needs change. Nobody else has that.
- SERVICE AND SPEED: We’ve learned what it takes to buy a trailer from the others. We'll get you the trailer you need with less hassle and in half the time as the others. Sometimes sooner.
- THREE YEAR WARRANTY: Pack Mule offers the only three-year warranty in the business, just like we do on our electric vehicles.