PACK MULE VS CUSHMAN
Pack Mule BCT-9000 (36 v.)
vs. Cushman Titan HD (36 v.)
|FEATURE||PACK MULE||CUSHMAN||WHY IT MATTERS|
|Motor||Sealed, maintenance-free 13.2 HP A/C motor.||8 hp. D/C motor||Pack Mule’s more powerful A/C-powered machines run longer, are safer, and require virtually no maintenance.|
|Cargo Capacity||3200 lbs.||2200 lbs.||Pack Mule provides 1000 lbs. greater cargo capacity than Cushman. That means a greater load with every trip and fewer trips, increasing productivity.|
|Cargo Deck Material||Melomine Laminated Decking||Painted Plywood Decking||Melomine lamination provides longer life and prevents early failure due to warping or splitting.|
|Braking||Dual programmable regenerative braking||Rear Wheel Mechanical Drum||Regenerative braking converts energy created by braking and converts into energy for the battery. Pack Mule’s braking can be programmed to fit the specific needs of the application.|
|Parking Brake||Automatic electric parking brake - standard||Hand-operated mechanical||Parking brakes are one of the most important and most often neglected safety features. Pack Mule’s electric parking brake never needs to be applied. It engages automatically when the vehicle is turned off.|
|Tires||Heavy-duty, 8-ply Load Range D||6-ply Load Range C||Pack Mule’s heavier-duty tires increase load capacity.|
|Warranty||Three-year Warranty||Two-Year Warranty.||Pack Mule reinforces the confidence and quality of it's products with an additional year of coverage.|
|Comfort||Bucket seats||Bench seating||Pack Mule's adjustable, ergonomic bucket seats keep workers comfortable and focused on the task at hand.|
|Safe-Turn||Standard||N/A||An exclusive feature in select Pack Mule NXG models, Safe-Turn uses our regenerative braking technology to slow the vehicle when taking turns at high speeds. This adjustable feature results in a smoother, safer ride and increased battery life.|
How we compare Pack Mule to the competition.
We go to great lengths to make sure that the comparison between Pack Mule vehicles and others are as fair and accurate as possible. It doesn’t serve anyone’s interests for those depending on the comparisons to be disappointed. Basically, here’s how we do them:
- We purchase the competitor vehicle through authorized channels, usually a dealer, specifying standard equipment and asking for quotes on appropriate upgrades.
- The competitor vehicle is tested alongside the Pack Mule in our plant. It may not be exactly like your environment, but it’s a lot closer than relying on ad copy.
- Wherever possible, we use the specifications on the machine we purchased. When we need additional specs, we use the ones published on the competitor’s web site or published in their user manuals.
- We frequently check to see if anything has changed. If it has, we change the comparison. Or if the competitor informs us, as Taylor-Dunn did, that something has changed, we change the comparison. In that case, Taylor-Dunn had introduced a two-year warranty, but the change hadn’t been reflected in their published materials.
- We back the comparison up with on-site demos. If you’re currently using another manufacturer’s electric industrial vehicle, we’ll provide a Pack Mule for you to do your own comparison.
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
Try a PACK MULE vehicle and/or trailer in your facility. No commitment required.
We’ve been helping manufacturers and distributors move materials horizontally for more than 60 years, and we’ve learned what customers need to get the job done. That’s the reason we build PACK MULE to a higher standard—and that’s why we encourage you to test them in your facility, doing your work.